Skip to main content

The Most Comfortable Floral Jumpsuit You'll Ever Wear!

Have you jumped on the jumpsuit bandwagon yet? If not, I highly suggest you do. Jumpsuits are becoming increasingly popular and I don't see that changing anytime soon. Different styles continue to emerge, and I found one recently that is soooo comfortable (and stylish). I mean it. I felt like I was wearing pajamas in this jumpsuit!

I'm talking about the Standing Tall Floral Spaghetti Strap Jumpsuit from Filly Flair. It is so soft and cozy with a pretty floral design. The verstatile piece can be worn for a casual lunch, while running errands, even to Sunday church with the right coordinating pieces.


As a mom, comfort is a top priority for me. And who doesn't love a piece they can practically sleep in, it's so comfortable? I want to wear this jumpsuit every day!


The only (minor) thing about the jumpsuit that I didn't like was that it's too long on me, but that's something that can easily be fixed. Many dry cleaners and tailors can hem your clothes as needed. If you're on the taller side, this jumpsuit might fit you perfectly!


I wore a vintage necklace that belonged to my grandmother with the jumpsuit, to pull out the pink color and add a bit of texture. The print is busy enough that you don't need to load up on the jewelry or accessories.


What I also love about this jumpsuit is that you can easily create different looks with it. Throw a cardigan or shrug over it on cooler days. Pair it with a denim jacket and boots for a bit of western flair. You could also wear it over a button down or solid tee to get some layers going. The possibilities are endless!



You'll seriously want to strike a pose in this comfy, cozy, floral piece! Go to Filly Flair to get yours.

Comments