Skip to main content

Versatile, Colorful, Fun Earrings!

I spent the week in San Diego and thought it was the perfect time to break out a new pair of colorful earrings. It was actually a bit gloomy outside but the earrings were a welcome pop of color set against the dreary sky.



I got the Summer and Tropical Nights Glamour Statement Earrings from the online shop N Side A Diva's Closet. You'll find a large variety of fun, colorful jewelry there. I decided to pair mine with a simple tank top that brought out the red in the danglers.


You can see that there are several colors mixed in, making these incredibly versatile! The gold tone also complements my warm coloring well.


I found a pretty background full of greenery and florals to use as my backdrop, which blended nicely with all the colors from the earrings.



Even the birds in the yard loved my look! (Who cares if they aren't real?)

Snag your own pair of multi-colored earrings from N Side A Diva's Closet!

Comments