Skip to main content

My Current Favorite Beauty Products

My daily beauty routine tends to change about once or twice a year and usually consists of a go-to set of rotating products. Whether they change by the season, or whenever I want to try something new, I often find faves that I use regularly. Right now, there are several that I'm totally loving and that I want to share with you!


These products are ones that I use every day. And while I'm by no means a skin care or beauty expert, I'm sharing these because they've been working well and are not outrageously overpriced. I wouldn't call any of them miracle products, but they've stayed part of my routine because they haven't let me down! Here's the breakdown, along with why I like each product.

Acure Mega Moisture Argan Oil Pumpkin Shampoo - This brand is awesome because it only uses plant-based ingredients. In addition to keeping my hair healthy, I feel better knowing that I'm keeping our planet healthier too. I also love the way this shampoo smells!

Acure Radically Rejuvinating Cleansing Cream - Also from the Acure line is this facial cleanser. I use it both morning and night. It feels nice and smooth on the skin and a little goes a long way!

Nourish Organic Age Defense Face Serum - To be honest, I'm not sure what a face serum is actually used for. But I discovered that I like to use this as a moisturizer. (The bottle says to use this underneath your moisturizer.) It smells lovely, feels nice on my skin and also adds a dewy glow to my face.

Pacifica Kale Charcoal Ultimate Detox Mask - You will look like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle while wearing this mask. But you will feel it working! The only thing I don't like is that it's messy to wash off. But overall, no complaints!

The Seaweed Bath Co. Eucalyptus & Peppermint Body Wash - Great for my sensitive skin, this has a sweet, minty scent that isn't overpowering. It gets the job done without being harsh or abrasive.


Comments