Skip to main content

Mod About You

Often times when I am "window shopping" online, I come across a piece I love...and then another piece I love...and then I start to realize that all of the pieces I am drawn to are from the same brand. Such is the case with my latest online shopping spree. I came across a few pieces from ModCloth that really caught my eye. Here they are, along with some suggestions on what to pair each item with. You can click directly on each picture to view the information and purchase right from this post!

For a fun night out, I found this In the Garden Skirt, which is paired with a teal and black striped shirt, teal suede pumps, a black clutch and gold accents.

          Green n GoldModCloth - In the Garden Skirt
MIJA white sapphire jewelry
saksfifthavenue.com

Pilgrim gold jewellery
zalando.co.uk

Ana Lublin Teal Pumps
nyopoly.com

nyopoly.com

For a business casual look, I found this Snuggly Scholar Sweater   and combined it with some ivory trousers, a zebra print scarf and some black & gold heart accent pieces. Comfy shoes that stay with the color scheme top off the look.



ModCloth - Snuggly Scholar Sweater

 Ivory love

Finally, for something feminine and frilly, this Professional Pizzazz Sweater caught my eye. Pair with a pleated navy skirt and navy tights, some light rosy colored heels and simple navy studs, and you've got an almost nautical look.

ModCloth - Professional Pizzazz Sweater

Navy & Pink
Hue cotton stocking
lordandtaylor.com
Coast jewelry
coast-stores.com

Comments