Skip to main content

Product Review: Leaf Cluster Earrings by Majestical Jewelry

I love dangly earrings, so when I got these Leaf Cluster earrings from Majestical Jewelry, I was excited and wore them on a date night with my husband.

The hook back makes them easy to put in and take off, which is great. The quality of the earrings is decent and honestly, they were so comfortable that I forgot I was wearing them! Every now and then, the dangling leaf cluster would lightly rub against my skin and then I remembered the fun that was hanging from my earlobes.

The silver metal finish makes the earrings a nice, neutral set of jewelry, which can be worn with many different outfits. I paired mine with some black skinny pants, a loose black blouse with white flowers and some black knee high boots.

I will definitely wear these earrings again. Next time, I think I might wear them with a more casual/jeans look. Perhaps for my next girl's night out...


Want to get yourself a pair of Leaf Cluster earrings

Visit the Majestical Jewelry website and follow them on social media:

Comments