Skip to main content

Product Review: DNA EGF Renewal

I was recently given the opportunity to review Dr. Ronald L. Moy, M.D.'s DNA EGF Renewal products. The three that I had to try were the DNA Eye Renewal, the DNA Intensive Renewal, and the DNA Night Renewal. I should first mention that I have very dry skin. I had the chance to try these products at a time when the weather was changing and my skin really needed some moisture.

The DNA Eye Renewal didn't seem to make a huge difference for me, although it can be hard to tell when you see yourself every day. I did enjoy the feeling of it around my eyes, but was hoping for a more dramatic result. I do wear glasses, so it could be that I wasn't able to see improvement under my lenses, but I would probably give the Eye Renewal another try.

I tried the DNA Intensive Renewal morning and night, and it did feel like it offered some moisture and comfort to my dry skin. I remember thinking that it felt like it was "tightening" my skin, making it feel more youthful and healthy. I combined it with the other two products and would say it was probably my favorite of the three.

The DNA Night Renewal was difficult to gauge, simply because I was asleep when it worked its magic. However, I did wake up feeling less dry and it was a nice sensation for my skin. I would be curious to see how it worked over a longer period of time.


All in all, I enjoyed the DNA Renewal products and would recommend them for someone who is looking for a new skincare routine. I suggest reviewing the ingredients and the purpose of each product before selecting ones to try.

You can find the entire DNA EGF collection on the DNA EGF Renewal website, which also has YouTube videos of Dr. Moy discussing the science behind the products.

Comments