Skip to main content

Boating Beauty on the Lake

Ahh...summer. The time for barbeques, water sports and vacations. I was recently boating on the lake in Big Bear and took advantage of the gorgeous scenery for this outfit post. Here is how I do a "summer on the lake" look while boating.


I wore my halter style monokini and threw a long green maxi dress over it.



I made sure to wear some comfortable metallic flip flops and a sun hat.



I topped off the look with some dangly gold earrings- and voila!
That is how you do an easy, stylish "summer on the lake" look while boating.

Maxi dress (old): Ross | Floppy sun hat (old): local sporting goods store | Flip flops (old): Kohl's | Gold dangly earrings (old): gift from a friend

Create this look by shopping these similar products:


Comments