Skip to main content

Magenta Mama

I'm not usually a fan of winter. I hate the cold, and the winter weather drivers and having to layer my clothes. But this winter, I'm excited that vibrant colors are part of the winter palette. And to celebrate, I chose to sport a bright magenta sweater with some simple gray leggings. As a pregnant fashion blogger, comfort is of utmost importance to me these days. So, do you like my cozy, magenta mama look?


I threw a light purple scarf on over my sweater, just to add some warmth and color to the outfit.

 

I decided to go with some black mid-calf boots, since they are winter appropriate and balance out the brights with a darker neutral. They help the colors to really pop.

 


I chose silver leaf earrings from Majestical Jewelry to add a hint of fun but still keep the look simple. I decided not to add any more jewelry so the focus could stay on the bright colors.



Are you digging the brighter hues for winter?

Comments