Skip to main content

Boutique Spotlight: NanaMacs Boutique

As a fashion blogger, I do a lot of "window shopping" every day. I follow many different boutiques and retailers on social media so that I can stay in the loop on awesome new products and deals. One boutique that I follow is NanaMacs Boutique. I stumbled across their website serendipitously one day and see new products all the time that I love. Because I think the boutique is so great, I wanted to share some of my favorite NanaMacs products with you.

The My Favorite Aztec Wedges are probably my favorite NanaMacs product. I love the fun aztec print, and the style is fun and funky. These would look cute with black leggings and a colorful tunic.

 
One piece that looks really comfortable and cute is this Pink Seahorse Lace Ruffle Maxi Dress. The seahorse print is unique and youthful, and the style is perfect for spring or summer.


I know winter is almost over, but how amazing is this Aztec Me Anything Poncho? It also has an aztec design, and its neutral color palette makes it super versatile. I would totally wear this for the last days of winter, and I'd break it out next year too!


Another pair of boots that I love are the Aztec'n Around In My Booties. The neutral tan color, surrounded by a multi-color aztec pattern makes these boots practical, yet fun. Add a hint of western to any outfit with this foot find.


Finally, this Free Falling Square Skirt in mint is another piece that would make a great addition to any spring or summer wardrobe. Its colors remind me of Easter, and you can dress it up or down.


Check out more FASHtastic Finds from NanaMacs Boutique by visiting their website

Be sure to follow the NanaMacs on social media:

Comments