Skip to main content

Teal Me About It, Wild One

I still can't believe how hot this summer has been! I haven't had much time to get my legs ready for summer, so I'm spending most of my days in jeans and maxi dresses.

Today I stopped by the park in this fun teal leopard print top and tried to enjoy the breeze!

 

I went with a comfortable pair of jeans that took the look down a notch.


Since this top has a very "open" design, I wore a simple black tank underneath.



I wanted to keep the focus of the outfit on the top, so the only jewelry that I wore was a few rings and a small pair of earrings. I straightened my hair to keep things looking classy.


I LOVE the open back style of this top, even though I wouldn't wear it by itself. (Maybe 10 years ago I would have.) Still, isn't it super cool (unlike the weather!)?


To dress the outfit up, a wore a pair of black heel sandals. 



The day was hot, but it was gorgeous!

Are you ready for cooler weather?

Create a similar look by shopping these pieces:


Jessica Simpson Heel Sandal / Lace-Up Back Tank

 
 

Comments