Skip to main content

Colorful, Fun & Playful Layers

We're getting closer to winter, and layering weather is far from over. So on a brisk day recently, I tried layering a few pieces to create a colorful, playful look. I loved the emerald green color of the top and the fun chevron print of the bag. Here's how I put this look together.


I paired the green top with a casual denim skirt and black footless tights. Open toed heel sandals were the perfect way to complete the look. 


I thought it would be cool to tuck the shirt in for a different look, which made the outfit classy and gave the illusion of a longer body frame.


It got beyond brisk at one point, which required me to throw on a light denim jacket. It matched the skirt really well, so the ensemble stayed balanced and put together.



The bag had a gold chain strap that could be used, so I mixed things up and wore it on my shoulder.


What do you think of this fun, colorful, playful get up? 

Recreate this look yourself by shopping these pieces:


Comments