Skip to main content

If You're Feeling Blue...

Since velvet is a big trend right now, I wanted to jump aboard the velvet train before it leaves the station. I have a lovely blue velvet top that I wanted to wear with something that would keep my look dressy, but not take it over the top. I went with a blue monochrome outfit, and I loved the combination of textures!


I went with a floral print pair of jeggings that were super comfy! You can buy a pair for yourself here, or by using the link at the bottom this post. I really like the way the two shades of blue looked together.


This close-up of the top shows how soft and elegant it is. Isn't it gorgeous? I love blue for winter! You could also do this look for any other season using a different colored top. (Brights for spring/summer or deep colors of nature for fall.)


A pair of shiny black peep-toe heels added some sass to the ensemble. (As did my silly giggles.)


The top was stretchy, so I was able to create an off the shoulder look, which made me feel sexy. I love the different ways to wear this! You could also do off the shoulder with just one shoulder.

 

Recreate this look by shopping these pieces:

Comments