Skip to main content

Vintage Denim & Crushed Velvet

Today was cold. Like, hands going numb if you stand outside too long cold. Nonetheless, I braved the weather to show off my vintage wash chambray denim jumpsuit from eShakti. I recently ordered the piece and was given several options when placing my order.


That's because eShakti creates clothing that fits each woman's measurements and preferences, to give her the best fit possible. I ordered the jumpsuit in my standard size, but chose to change the sleeve length from the original 3/4 length sleeves to long sleeves. I could have also chosen a different neckline or pant length as part of the eShakti design process.


Since I liked the overall design of the piece, I kept everything except the sleeve length the same. The fit of the jumpsuit couldn't have been better! And it was really comfortable, so I couldn't complain about wearing it all day.


The front zipper makes the piece easy to wear and the design allows for lots of creativity when it comes to accessorizing. I paired it with a long tassel necklace and a simple pair of rose gold pear shaped earrings.


And that belt? It's actually a handle from a handbag! I wasn't using it to carry the bag, so I turned it into a snazzy belt. What do you think about the look of it?


And of course, with velvet being all the rage this year, I completed the ensemble with a pair of burgundy crushed velvet pumps from Tobi.


Not only does eShakti allow for custom sizing of its pieces, you can now mix and match fabrics with designs to create the ultimate personalized piece. Take a look at this video, which explains how it works:


Check out the full eShakti collection by visiting the eShakti website.

Comments

Yakera said…
Love the vintage denim!!