Skip to main content

Product Review: The Makeup Mitty

I always hate taking my makeup off at the end of the night. It seems like most of the makeup removing wipes and creams only take off so much product. I usually have to scrub my face with cleanser to get the rest of the makeup completely off.

And what's worse- when you run out of makeup remover! So when I discovered The Makeup Mitty, I knew I had to try it! 


It's an invention by #girlboss Amanda McIntosh, the woman behind the Take My Face Off beauty brand. Her signature product, The Makeup Mitty, is a reusable makeup remover mitt. It's made from Korean polyester, so it's super soft on your skin.


It's also machine washable, so you don't waste money having to buy makeup remover all the time. Just drop some Take My Face Off Organic Apricot Kernel Oil, or the makeup remover of your choice, on The Makeup Mitty and masage away your makeup.

AFTER
BEFORE
 

Here's a side by side comparison of The Makeup Mitty before and after removing my makeup.  


You can see that there is a good amount of makeup on The Makeup Mitty. I wasn't wearing a ton of makeup, but it pretty much got it all off.


The Makeup Mitty also has a pointed detailer that makes it easy to wipe away makeup under your eyes and around other crevices on your face. 

Snag your own Makeup Mitty by visiting the Take My Face Off website.

Comments