Skip to main content

I've Got the Gingham Blues

Here in the south, gingham is a print most fashionistas have in their closet. And after snagging this adorable Stay Sweet Gingham Top from Bella Ella Boutique, I'm definitely going to be adding more of the print to my wardrobe! I love the ruffled style of this top and the way it gently floats away from my body. It's such a versatile piece that can be worn many different ways.



This top can be paired with jeans, a skirt, capri pants or shorts. It works for lunch dates with the ladies or a casual night out with your fella. It's so feminine and yet so fun too!

Here's a close up of the color and details. (Don't you just love the ruffles?)


There's nothing like lounging in the southern summer sun.


I already had a pair of royal blue suede pumps to wear with the top- and they matched perfectly. Score!


Stay Sweet Gingham Top: Bella Ella Boutique (it looks like the blue is no longer available, but you can get it in a pretty pink here) | Jeans: Gap (old) | Pumps: Guess? (old)


Comments