Skip to main content

Product Review: Nail Cones

I don't paint my nails as often as I would like. However, when I do, I always get polish on my skin and then spend lots of time scraping it off. I am very "DIY" when it comes to my beauty regimen, so going to get a professional pedicure is not on my agenda (although maybe it should be!)

When I received a sample of Nail Cones to try, I was pretty stoked! I thought I would be able to apply the nail cones around the nail (as advised) and get a cleaner polish job. However, I was slightly disappointed in the product. It kept sticking to the surface where my nails were sitting, and the paper nail cones ripped when I tried to adjust the position. They also did not stick to my skin very well.

Even though my experience with Nail Cones was not as good as I hoped, I would still suggest giving them a try if you have the same "polish on skin" issue that I do. Check out the Nail Cones website for a video tutorial and more information.

*Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments