Skip to main content

Winter Blue Suede Shoes

Even though the weather lately has been more like spring than winter, spring is not yet officially upon us. So I wanted to do one final winter outfit post to transition into the spring season.

I haven't had the chance to dress up as much or wear heels during my pregnancy, so a girls' night dinner was the perfect chance to do both. I pulled out my blue suede shoes and new denim leggings to create this look.


With my new denim leggings (a steal at just $3.50!), I wore a royal blue tunic sweater. I added a color contrast and some texture with a long ivory topcoat that has floral details.


I went for a layered necklace look, combining a royal blue necklace with a gold one.


My blue suede shoes (literally) were the perfect choice for footwear. I love a colorful pump!
 

 I was more comfortable sitting down, without the coat, and showing off my winter blue baby bump. But...I am so totally ready for spring to start!

Tunic, Motherhood Maternity, old / Denim maternity leggings, Ross / Blue suede shoes, Guess / Topcoat, Charlotte Russe, old / Blue Necklace, Charming Charlie / Gold necklace, old


Comments