Skip to main content

Floral in the Forest

When I bought this top, I intended to wear it for spring. And since spring is almost over (boo!), I wanted to make sure I didn't leave it hanging in my closet unworn. That's not to say I can't wear it again during the summer, but there's something about wearing a floral print in the spring that just seems perfect.

And so, I went into a nearby "forest" and got in touch with nature in my spring floral top. Oh, and I got a new 'do too. Do you like it?



I wore the floral top with a pair of dark wash skinny jeans. Since the style of the top is casual, I decided to keep the overall look casual with just a touch of chic.



I went with a necklace that shared the color palette with the top, and wore an ivory bandeau underneath. Light layering is great for springtime!



In keeping with the overall color scheme, I topped off the look with a pair of nude sandals.

Comments