Skip to main content

My List of Beauty Buys to Try

I'm in a rut. A beauty rut. I'm craving new beauty products and I've been on the hunt for some good ones. While I haven't had a chance to try these yet, I wanted to make a list to give you ideas if you're looking for a switch up in your beauty routine too.

These are the most interesting beauty products I've come across lately, and I cannot wait to try them! To purchase a product, click on the link below its description.

Sara Happ Sweet Clay Lip Mask
A clay mask...for your lips??? Sounds amazing. With dry, chapped lips like I have, this product (which is being compared to frosting on a cake- score!) is probably just what my dehydrated pucker needs.

Shop this from QVC for $32.00.

Aveeno 60-Second In-Shower Facial

This facial works 4x faster than other at-home masks, and it cleanses while you shower. In just one minute, your skin becomes brighter, softer and more radiant. It's gotten great reviews, and is oil-free and non-comedogenic.

Head over to Ulta to purchase this for $7.99.

Hint Fruit Scented Sunscreen

Ok, a sunscreen that smells like pineapple? Beach, here I come! I mean, seriously, how delicious does this sound? It's also available in pear and grapefruit, so you can definitely squeeze in your daily fruit servings all summer long!

Get this from the hint website for $24.00.

Winky Lux Flower Balm

The main reason I want to try this is because there's a flower inside. I think it's pretty and fun! But also, this balm is unique because it uses your skin's individual pH to create the perfect shade of pink. This is customized lip color on a whole new level!

Stock up on this from Forever 21 for $14.00.

Comments