Skip to main content

The Zoe Report Fall Box of Style Is Here!


The Zoe Report Fall Box of Style is here, and I've got two awesome discount codes for my followers! The box includes a navy GiGi New York Rachel Convertible Clutch, which can also be used as a laptop sleeve, and a La Soula Two Diamond Ring Set, available in your choice of yellow, white or rose gold.

Fall Box of Style by The Zoe Report: Over $400 worth of this season’s most coveted fashion and beauty finds for just $99.

Here is Rachel, talking about the focus of the fall box and the versatility of the products:



To sign up for the fall box, head over to Box of Style.  

Enjoy $10 off the fall box using code BOSFALL10, or $20 off an annual subscription with code BOS2.

Fall Box of Style by The Zoe Report: Over $400 worth of this season’s most coveted fashion and beauty finds for just $99.

Comments

Unknown said…
Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this website. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's tough to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and visual appeal. I must say you've done a great job with this. Also, the blog loads extremely quick for me on Firefox. Exceptional Blog!

http://nobleformen.com/ || https://youtu.be/7k7AZHQuagM
Unknown said…
This is a great makeups review. Your YouTube video is really a great quality video. Thanks to make this review. I can't imagine a single day without my makeups specially my Liquid Matte Lipstick.