Skip to main content

Outfit Post: Comfy Cabin Chic

There is something about cabins that gives me a warm and cozy feeling. Even in the middle of summer, I want to curl up on the couch and drink a cup of hot chocolate. But on a recent trip to a cabin at Lake Arrowhead, I took time to get outside and admire the beautiful views. Here is what I wore for a day around town.

I am calling this look "comfy cabin chic."

I put on a simple, comfortable royal blue dress and topped it with a nude colored belt.

 

I added some royal blue jewelry with a bit of sparkle.

  
    

I topped off the look with some nude colored sandals and the best accessory you can wear...a smile!


Royal blue dress from Apt. 9 (Kohl's) | Nude floral belt (Maurice's) | Necklace & earrings set (Charming Charlie) | Nude heel sandals from Nine West (Off Broadway Shoes)

Make this look your own by shopping these similar pieces!

Comments