Skip to main content

Product Review: HSI Professional Leave-In Hair Treatment

As someone with thick, often oily hair that rarely stays styled for more than 5 minutes, I was excited to receive the HSI Professional Leave-In Treatment to review. I am usually skeptical of products that claim to be miracle workers, but I tried the Leave-In Treatment with an open mind.

You simply drip a small amount of the treatment into your hand and work through your hair, root to tip. It is intended to give your hair a shiny, smooth feeling and help with frizz. As a new mom, my hair is usually pulled up and un-styled, so I feared that would affect my ability to review the product well. However, just two nights ago I discovered the magic of this product.


I had been using it when my hair is damp before blow drying, but two nights ago I forgot to use the product. Well, as I went to run my fingers through my hair post blow drying, something felt different. My hair was not as silky and soft as it had been in the previous nights- the nights I was using the HSI Professional. All I could do was run a small amount of the product through my hair and rescue the dry mess I felt.

That small oversight was enough to make me realize that this product works and does make your hair shiny and silky! Note that I do not wash my hair every night, so I only used it on the nights I did wash it. That being said, it still worked wonders on my thick, oily locks.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments