Skip to main content

Patriotic Pirate

How was your 4th of July? Did you sport an awesome red, white & blue look? I had two of the three colors down- and chose to substitute the blue with black. I found this fun fringe tank at a local boutique and knew it would be the perfect piece to wear on July 4th. I also found these cute black & white striped shorts and paired the two together for a look that I am calling "patriotic pirate." Don't you get a feeling I should walk the plank when you see this ensemble?


I wore some dangly circular gold earrings, a gold bangle and a circular style necklace to add some bling to the look and give it some feminine details.


I threw a solid red tank under the anchor tank for an extra pop of color and to add a fun layer.



This tank is also great for practicing your dance moves. Arrrgh!

 
Red tank top, Target | Anchor fringe tank, Threadzz Boutique
B & W striped shorts, Target | Gold bangle bracelet, Day2Night

Comments