Skip to main content

Fashion Icon: Gwen Stefani

I don't watch The Voice very often, but when I heard that Gwen Stefani was going to be one of the new coaches, I decided maybe it's time to start watching it regularly. Gwen is seriously one of the most talented and creative women in entertainment. And of course, the singer-cum-fashion designer has always had her own unique sense of style- and it rocks. I mean, who else could pull off a crop top the way that she does? Can you believe she is 44 and just had a baby? Because she is just so awesome, I had to give her wardrobe some love and attention. So here are 5 of my favorite looks from the fashion icon that is Gwen Stefani.

photo, Raef/Ramirez/AKM-GSI
Gwen Stefani does wear black a lot, but she can totally do black and look like the rock star that she is. I love that this outfit has a pop of bright pink to add some fun and femininity to the look.

photo, FameFlynet
photo, Beverly News LLC/Rex USA
Even when she is just out and about, Gwen Stefani looks amazing. I have seen her in sweats and ripped jeans on her very casual days, but she is always smiling, with her hair and makeup done.

photo, AKM-GSI
One of the things I love about Gwen Stefani's style is how she puts together pieces that many people wouldn't think of putting together- and she looks so good. The skinny jeans + pleated skirt + military style jacket here = fab.u.lous.

photo, Fern/Splash News
Finally, this look is amazing because it is classy with some fun details from the boots and jewelry, and her hair looks elegant. Even though she has been known to sport a crop top on occasion (and my GOSH, have you seen her abs??), she always looks tasteful and unique. She truly does radiate individuality while also keeping up with style trends. She knows how to make them her own.

Comments