Skip to main content

Summer Soiree Style

Sometimes you want to look cute, but not spend a lot of time getting ready. You want to wear something simple, but not boring. That is what I was going for when I got dressed for a friend's birthday brunch recently. It was hot outside, so I wanted to wear something summery, but I wanted to look nicer than I would on an ordinary summer day. I wanted fun summer color with comfortable summer fabrics.

Here is the outfit I came up with.

 

I wore a comfortable aqua crop top with a black skirt (that happens to be reversible and has a fun print on the other side)


 I love the lace details in the middle of the top.



I chose a round aqua stone necklace and some silver leaf design earrings for jewelry.


I went with some black summer heels to add just a hint of fancy to the simple summer ensemble. 

aqua crop top: xhilaration from Target | black reversible skirt: mark.
silver leaf earrings: c/o Majestical Jewelry | aqua stone necklace: old (shop similar here)

What ensembles have you been sporting to your summer soirees?

Comments