Skip to main content

Product Review: e.l.f. Essential Blush

I was recently on the hunt for some new blush, and I was hoping to find a really great one. Since I had been using the same one for so long, I had no idea what brand to try. So I went to the store and looked for what seemed to be the best bang for my buck. After what seemed like hours of picking over tons of different blushes, I finally stopped when I saw the $2 price tag on a blush from e.l.f.

Usually when I find beauty products that are very inexpensive, I am skeptical and worry that their quality will give reason to their price. But let me tell you, this two buck chuck Essential Blush from e.l.f. is the best $2 I have ever spent on makeup!


Seriously, this blush is amazing. It is really lightweight, so you totally forget you are wearing it. It goes on smooth and is shimmery but not too shimmery. And it stays on all day! I am so impressed with this blush that I will be stocking up when my current case runs out! I sure hope this product sticks around for a long, long time.

Comments