Skip to main content

On The White Track

Labor Day is just under a month away, and for many people, that means no more white. I happen to disagree with the whole "no white after Labor Day" rule (wear it whenever you want!), but I decided to break out some white before summer is over. I went with this comfortable (like, seriously), cute and simple maxi.


 

I wore some gold hippie style sandals to add a bit of color, but I stayed mellow for this look, keeping with a lighter and more neutral color palette.



And of course, with a dress this comfortable, I couldn't help but "monkey around" a little!

Dress: TJMaxx | Shoes: old (shop similar here)

Here is a close up of the makeup that I went with. Do you like the mugshot type photo? 
Let's hope I never have a real mugshot to show off!


 I wanted to add a pop of color to my eyes since I went with neutral colored clothing, so I chose a fun green eye shadow and used it as a liner above my upper lashes. I put some very light pink and brown shadow above the green and did brown eyeliner on the bottom. I went without a lip color and did a simple chap stick, and dusted my cheeks with a peachy blush.

I stuck with my seasonal color palette of autumn (even though white is a no no for us autumn women). I try to keep my everyday makeup as simple and natural as possible, but every now and then I like to get a little more dramatic and add some color.


 Foundation: CoverGirl | Eye Shadow & Eyeliner: mark by Avon | Blush: e.l.f.

Comments